skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
health holiday
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Remembrance
Hi Everyone,
In Remembrance
God Bless the victims and their loved ones. May they all have peace now in their lives.
Thanks for visiting my blog,
Take Care,
Janet :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Search This Blog
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Blog Archive
►
2012
(54)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(12)
►
2011
(146)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(15)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(14)
►
2010
(551)
►
December
(40)
►
November
(53)
►
October
(56)
►
September
(53)
►
August
(53)
►
July
(33)
►
June
(36)
►
May
(47)
►
April
(60)
►
March
(49)
►
February
(51)
►
January
(20)
▼
2009
(49)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(13)
▼
September
(14)
Vacation
Are You Neurotic? Rejoice That’s Where It’s At!
Million Dollar Bill
Entrecard Droppers
Jump
Stand Up For Mental Health
Spark Your Happiness
Nothin' But Love For Ya!!
Remembrance
Ginni Pigs
Break Old Habits
Dance Moves
Will You Be There??
I Still Look To You Mom
►
August
(6)
Translate
Popular Posts
I'm So Excited
Hello, Remember that post a few days ago about that Second Chance I've been waiting for, well I'm so excited to tell you, it came th...
I Can Dream About You
Hi Everyone, This song popped in my head last night. I use to listen to it over and over again when it first came out in 84. I Thought I wou...
Life Is Sweet
Hi Everyone, I hope you doing good. I had such a great weekend with my family. Between Christopher's Birthday Party, and a couple of rom...
Roaring Times
Hello, Happy Saturday! This weekend we will be celebrating my Father in law's 86th Birthday. I couldn't have asked for a sweeter Fat...
Give Me That Hair!! | The Julia Sarr-Jamois Edition + Nars Giveaway!
Oh my. I think I stared at this photo for ten minutes without blinking. I came across her photo while looking for Curlspiration pics; I imm...
Pix: Lo & I Take on Downtown L.A
Last weekend, Lo and I took a little trip Downtown to do some goofing off! Here are some of my favorite places to go when I make the trek to...
Infectious Laugh, My Girls Part Two
Hi Everyone, Hope you are all doing well, I am doing good. I thought I had to work yesterday from 9 till 2, but I was wrong, I was in from 4...
About Me
Adhara Ukrainski
View my complete profile
0 comments:
Post a Comment