Monday, August 31, 2009

Music Monday



Hi Everyone,
I hope you are doing well, I am doing good. When Michael Jackson passed away this June I had never heard this song to the best of my memory. When they released the rehearsal tape of him on June 23rd Christa and I loved the song he was singing and the people he was performing with. So I thought it was part of his new stuff coming out. Then I was talking with my sister and she said it was a song off his History Album. I realized then that I let the media influence me about what could now be false accusations and I stopped listening to his music. Although I would have waved both sides if the media gave them to us all but, Martin Berkshire of 20/20 would always turn every thing Micheal said into something dirty and Micheal said that to his face. I truly believe now that Neverland was meant to be a place of love that embraced childhood, then a few people decided to cash in. I know you should not sleep in a bed with other people's children but I can't help but wonder now was it just his way of showing love to all children, may not be right in our book,but I think he really meant it to be innocent. After the trial he never returned to Neverland. Anyway I can see why he kicks ass in this song, I would have too if I was innocent of something. I could not get the lyrics. I am looking forward to seeing the full rehearsal released in October. FYI to all the Martian's out there Madonna has grabbed her crotch while singing as well LOL!.
Rest in Peace Michael
Thanks for visiting my blog,
Take care,
Janet :)

Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.




PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog