Sunday, October 4, 2009

Believe More Than Ever Before


Hi Everyone,
I hope you are all doing well. I am doing great. It was a great week in Paradise, if you have never been to Aruba and some day you plan a trip I would highly recommend it, but ask me about where we stayed. Some are better than others. When we arrived they gave us a free two bedroom upgrade that had an ocean view which was a minute walk away from us. They have specials every night at their two bars one at the hotel and one on the beach. Two for one etc, barbecue night, great food every time we tried it in their restraints. Everyday the staff at the resort come in and make your bed and clean your room. It was the better than I expected. Today we went to Brianna's 2nd birthday, it was alot of fun. Christa got a bounce house and her and her cousins had alot of laughs. This time of year is always bittersweet. Brianna was born, yet 4 days later her grandmother Wendy died. For those of you who follow me, I don't mean to repeat this part of the story, but something happened today that I have to share and I want to fill in my new readers. When Wendy was in her last days, I went to a store that sells Angel stones. One for guardian etc. For some reason I felt compelled to buy one and when I sat with Wendy in her last day's I placed it in her hand. I whispered in her ear that I would give this Angel stone to Brianna when she is old enough to understand. There it stayed until she passed away. Christa is holding on to it and sometimes I check because I forget easily, you still have it right Christa, Ya mom LOL! Wendy also loved Angels, they were everywhere in her house. So today me and Briana wound up walking over to Christa's little garden that is filled with Wendy's Angel's that were in her garden. Then as we walked away Christa said something she has never said to me before. She told me every time Briana looks at an Angel she says Mimme which is her name for me. It hit me like a bolt of lightning and for a minute I went into shock, then before I could remind Christa she got busy doing other things. I felt Wendy let me know today she knew what I did and yes she is her Angel. It brings a tear to my eye and a smile to face because I truly believe she is watching over Brianna when I am not there and she is still with us at every gathering, Thank you Wendy I believed before, but now more than ever. One other sad note, Wendy's mother had to be taken off life support Friday. She had heart troubles and things went down from there. Her name was Lois and she was a great lady. I know she is with Wendy and her other daughter Judy who passed away a year before Wendy. Rest in peace Lois. I am glad I got to know you in my lifetime.
Thanks for visiting my blog,
Take Care,
Janet :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog