Monday, October 19, 2009

I'll Remember

Hi Everyone,
I hope you are doing well. I am doing good. I chose this song for Music Monday because last night when I was posting my I got you video on my other blog, I began to remember my Father. He was a good man who set a great example for my siblings and I. He taught by example not to give up on someone you love when they are at their worst. That to find the good in your life no matter what. It brought me to tears even now 22 years after his passing. I miss you Dad, Thanks for sticking by mom and all of us when most men would have left. I will remember you in everything I do.
Thanks for visiting my blog,
Take Care,
Janet :)








Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.




PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog