Monday, February 13, 2012

The Beautiful Puzzle Of Me

Hello, An insightful way of looking at the our own personal progress. I loved it when I read it this morning, I hope you do too.
Thanks for visiting,
Have a great day,
Janet :)

Photobucket

Day by day, hour by hour,
second by second,
I am figuring out the puzzle of me
What I love, What I hate
What makes me happy, What makes me sad
What makes me strong, What makes me tremble
What my passion is, What my weaknesses are
I’m discovering the parts of me that will
make me whole!
Page by page, moment by moment,
breath by breath,
I am creating myself by finding out
who I am and who I choose to be,
I look forward to spending the rest
of my time in this life putting me
together, piece by beautiful piece…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog