Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday Funnies

Hello, Happy Friday! Considering it was Valentines Day this week I thought would share some funny stories I have read on love and whatnot. I hope no one get's offended by the open letter to G-spot. I think it is an amusing spin on what some women go through. If you hear ads running on my blog when it first loads, I apologize, I don't know where they are coming from. I'm trying to figure that out right now. If any of my fellow bloggers out there know of this problem and how to fix it, please feel free to leave me a comment on how to correct it.
Thanks for visiting,
Janet :)

Naked Bondage Sex Game is Mistaken For
Kidnapping!
Photobucket
They wanted bondage, and they wound up in handcuffs. A Portland, Ore., couple was arrested on Valentine's Day after cops mistook a bound and naked woman in the back of a car for a crime in progress, The Los Angeles Times reported. Nikolas Harbar, 31, was only "role-playing" when he allegedly tied up his naked girlfriend, 26-year-old Stephanie Pelzner and threw her in the back of his Subaru in the early afternoon, according to a police report. But the ball-and-chain action went awry when cops got a call from a concerned witness!

L.A. Weekly
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Hollywood madam, Heidi Fleiss and star of HBO’s “Cathouse,” Dennis Hof, are teaming up to create a brothel for the Comic Con set. Naturally, it will be called Alien Cathouse. Ass from space? Different? Hasn't Hof seen classic Star Trek? Anywhoo, Hof says he's inspired by the legend of nearby Area 51. But what we really want to know is why he needs L.A.'s own Fleiss. Sure, it's a match made in pimp/madam heaven. But our guess is this: Given how much work she's had done, Fleiss might be able to double as a genuine space alien attraction!

As reported by WTAE Pittsburgh:
Photobucket
"At Shippensburg University, getting access to Plan B, the emergency contraception pill is as easy as getting a soda. Students can now buy the pill at a vending machine on campus." It's nice to give students such easy access. Because let's be honest, if you're enrolled at Shippensburg University, this isn't the first time in life you've gone with plan B

Photobucket
Dear G-Spot,
Gee G-Spot, you sure know how to disappoint a girl. First you exclaim your existence to the world. Then you hide as my fellow ladies are poked and prodded in search of you. One day you promise earth-shattering gasms, the next you disappear without a trace. A recent review of over 100 studies into your existence has come to the conclusion that there is no proof of it. That you don’t exist. But I don’t think this is the last we’ll hear about you, g-spot. You’ll lay low awhile and then pop back up again, taunting us. Why do you continue to play these games with our emotions? Do you find it humorous that millions of us ladies spend days and nights pondering where you are? Well, I am absolutely fed up with this game now. I will have you know that I haven’t missed you all of these years. From now on, when I have sleepovers, you are uninvited! (Not that you ever showed up or sent a polite “unable to attend.”) Matter of fact, giving up on looking for you may be the best choice I have ever made in my life. You have been hogging the spotlight for so many years that it’s time I gave my attention to those who appreciate it. I am writing you this letter to let you know that I am officially moving on. And it’s not me — it’s you. You can’t decide if you want to be or not be. And that’s cool because I’m not here to judge. Some part of me doesn’t blame you for hiding away. I couldn’t handle being responsible for delivering millions of mind-blowing experiences daily. We don’t even ask that much from Santa Claus and I’ve always thought he was overworked. If ever you do decide to surface — and stay for good – I’ll be here. Just don’t expect me to come looking for you any longer.
Sincerely,
Tiffanie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog