skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
health holiday
Monday, April 30, 2012
Befriending Yourself
Hello, I hope your doing good today. I think this Loving Kindness Maitri from Pema is a good foundation to build on if we are working on some area of self improvement in our lives.
Thanks for visiting,
Janet :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Search This Blog
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Blog Archive
▼
2012
(54)
►
May
(4)
▼
April
(13)
Befriending Yourself
Vegging Out
Through The Rain
Second Chance
Life Is Like A Cup Of Coffee
Lovely Sunshine
Reawaken Our Intention
Boston Marathon
Friday Funnies
Let's Go Fly A Kite
Happy Easter
Down The Tubes
Trade Up
►
March
(12)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(12)
►
2011
(146)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(15)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(14)
►
2010
(551)
►
December
(40)
►
November
(53)
►
October
(56)
►
September
(53)
►
August
(53)
►
July
(33)
►
June
(36)
►
May
(47)
►
April
(60)
►
March
(49)
►
February
(51)
►
January
(20)
►
2009
(49)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(6)
Translate
Popular Posts
L.S.O.B from S. Weymouth
Hi Everyone, How are ya, good I'm sure. Last night at work the full moon was in full bloom. So many nasty customers, I was ready to jump...
I Can Dream About You
Hi Everyone, This song popped in my head last night. I use to listen to it over and over again when it first came out in 84. I Thought I wou...
Roaring Times
Hello, Happy Saturday! This weekend we will be celebrating my Father in law's 86th Birthday. I couldn't have asked for a sweeter Fat...
Give Me That Hair!! | The Julia Sarr-Jamois Edition + Nars Giveaway!
Oh my. I think I stared at this photo for ten minutes without blinking. I came across her photo while looking for Curlspiration pics; I imm...
Pix: Lo & I Take on Downtown L.A
Last weekend, Lo and I took a little trip Downtown to do some goofing off! Here are some of my favorite places to go when I make the trek to...
Through The Rain
Hello, After yesterdays post, and hearing from some of my dear blogging friends and what some of them are going through, I just felt differe...
Best of Ari Edited
Hi I needed some cheering up this morning so I decided to watch another Ari best of. I hope you enjoy it too. Get to have a me day! Thanks...
About Me
Adhara Ukrainski
View my complete profile
0 comments:
Post a Comment