Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Second Chance

Hello, Today I'm feeling this song as I sit and wait. I've been waiting on my second chance in life now for about 2 yrs. I'm hoping that my latest attempt to get my career back on track will come through. I've gotten everything else in my life back on track. I've unraveled my mistakes, I'm paying my dues. If only there was a rewind button! What I would undo in my life. I need this second chance for my daughter who is having a tough time making ends meet. For my son who is going to college, for my husband who is suffering with Rheumatoid Arthritis and may not be able to do his job much longer. Waiting on that second chance some days is more than I can bear. I've said, I don't know how many prayers. So I guess for today at least, I'll try cradling my head in my hands and just breathing, ya, just breathe!
Thanks for visiting,
Janet




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog