Thursday, September 17, 2009

Stand Up For Mental Health


Hi Everyone,
I hope you are doing well. I am doing good. I am so happy to have come
across this great cause to end the Stigma of Mental Illness from Andrew at http://www.bipolarporch.com/Bipolar_Porch/Home.html. I am going to try to do a show here in my local town. I think it is the greatest way to point out to people how stupid society has been about their perception about Mental Illness. I hope you will click on the link below to do your own show, donate or support them in any way shape or form. To Jane from http://writerjanedoe.blogspot.com/ I know you would do great at this. I wish my mom had gotten to see this, she would have had herself a good laugh!!. I contacted David about doing a show possibly in Plymouth Ma, at the Memorial Hall. He got back to me within two hours!! I am so excited now, Thanks David. I Look forward to talking with you more about it when you have the time. I have been looking for so long for a way to shout out about this issue. Growing up I will never forget the way people looked at and treated my mother. I always starred right back at them like WTF are you looking at you ignorant person F#%k Off, well that felt good to get off my chest LOL! Please donate what you can for this great cause. I sure am I have wasted my money on less important things. Thanks for visiting my blog.Take Care, Janet :)
Thanks for visiting my blog,
Take Care,
Janet :)



http://www.standupformentalhealth.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog