Thursday, September 3, 2009

Will You Be There??



Hi Everyone,
I hope you are doing well, I am doing good, I had to post this video because today Michael Jackson is being laid to rest. I usually don't post so many videos, but between Whitneys come back and music Monday they added up this week LOL!. You will love the ending. I hope you enjoy this video, it gives me gooosebumps as he ask's us to be there for him as he was there for us. I will forever remember him as such a genius, ahead of his time, and misjudged by many including myself who listened to the media, I knew he had issues, but now I think they were less than what was presented to us with exception to the drug use, that was a serious issue. I wish he had his come back before he passed away like Whitney.
A fan for life,
Rest in Peace,
God Bless,
Janet :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog