Friday, June 17, 2011

Changes

Hi Everyone, I just wanted to let you know I'm working on some changes with this blog. It will look different from time to time until I find a new look that I really like. So bear with me! I am also changing the basic idea for my blog. I had started this blog with the premise of it being about Spirituality, doing inspirational posts, etc. And I do still plan to do those types of posts, but I am also going to do posts on many different topics, to change things up a little, a mixed bag so to speak! I have been finding it difficult to just keep finding spiritual subjects, inspirational posts. This will give me more creative freedom as a writer. More freedom to just post about whatever I'm feeling like or thinking about that day. This past year has been all about "Change" for me, change for the better, so it's only natural for this blog to change along with me. I am sure you understand where I'm coming from, especially if you are a writer. So I'll leave you today with a tune about personal change/growth! Have a great Friday :)
Thanks for visiting,
Janet :)

I’m coming home,
Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday
I know my kingdom awaits and they’ve forgiven my mistakes
Back where I belong, yeah I never felt so strong
I feel like there's nothing that I can't try
If you ever lost a light before, this ones for you

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog