Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Flowerfields and Sunrises Thanks to our Veteran's and Soldiers

Hi Everyone,

Photobucket

I hope you are all doing well, I am doing good. At least I am awake, my Doctor gave me this new medicine to help my heart rate or pulse that she thought was a little high. My blood pressure is normal. At first I had no problem with this new med, then the past two days all I have been able to do practically is sleep. So I did not take it today. I know they are helping us, but great now I go from having to high a pulse, to what I guess must be a low one. I will call my Doctor tomorrow to see how to straighten this out. I am also going to follow my sister the nurse's advice and take Omega 3 which works naturally on both so I should hopefully get off them soon. This Veterans day touches me even more seeing the recent events in Texas. They should be free of that here on our soil. I was listening to the Earth Song on the way to my Dad and Mom's grave to bring him flowers. As Micheal sings about War he also sings about the flower fields, the sunrise and the beauty that surrounds us. I thought again about all the ones who serve us again in a new light. Yes the Soldiers and the Veterans before them have protected our freedoms and provide us safety, asking nothing in return, but they also allow us the bonus of waking up to beautiful surroundings such as a flower field as they see only desert and destruction. I am graced each day with sunrises and sunsets, as they endure bloodshed and death. They are more than Heroes, Soldiers and Brave souls. They are to me now on another spiritual level that we who sit complacent everyday will never know. They are in my book now Angel's on Earth, working as Warriors for all of us. I also realized today to me my Dad has been my hero for sticking by our family. Yet he was also a man who served his country without ever a complaint of self sacrifice. A true Veteran. As I bought the flowers at the store on the way to the graveside the song I'll remember was playing by Madonna that I dedicated to him in a video here on my blog?? Thanks for letting me know Dad you know I was thinking of you today and everyday :) Always take the time to thank a Soldier, a Veteran and help them and their families in any way big or small. I also wanted to share these next two Law of Attractions with you.
Thanks for visiting my blog,
Take Care,
Janet :)

HEAVEN Pictures, Images and Photos

Law of Attraction #5
The Law In Modern Times.
Some say the Law of Attraction concept is is possibly just an updated version of the teachings of the late Wallace Walter (1860-1911)and those of Dr. Vincent Peale (1898-1993). Waddle who was born into poverty and became wealthy wrote about the science of getting rich. Peale became famous for his ideas about the power of positive thinking. Both men emphasized the role of conscious and intensely focused thought in achieving their desired goal. Both men believed in a higher power at work in human lives. Wattles referred to it as formless, intelligence and substance. Pealse, a clergyman, spoke and wrote the power and presences of God.

Law of Attraction #6
Be Aware If Your Thoughts.
It is important to understand that your thoughts can attract things you do not want. Whatever you fear most and think about often or obsessively can also manifest. For example, you may love hiking, buy your greatest fear is is that someday you'll encounter a rattlesnake. Repetitive thoughts that are charged with fear can set up the experience unless you let go of it. It is better to banish such dark thoughts. Don't give up hiking in the desert. Instead be measured, thoughtful, studied and prudent about under taking such a hike. Know what precautions to take in order to have a safe hike. Replace your thoughts with a sure fire belief in a higher power working through you and with you at all times ensuring your safety.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog