Monday, July 5, 2010

Already Home.

 Pic I snapped while on the subway

I am back in my neck of the woods, although my heart is still in Chicago! Thank you Kean for being such a wonderful host and allowing Lo and I to take over your amazing loft for 4 days :-)

I had zero internet connection & splotchy intermittent cell coverage which actually turned out to be a good thing considering I've been needing to hit the reset button for a while now. It afforded me more time to laugh till it hurt with friends, and focus on taking in all of Chicago sans modern day balls & chains.

My hair had a mind of it's own the entire trip, it grew two times it's weight due to the humidity [lol]. Instead of fighting it, I just rolled with it. In these pictures, my hair is just styled in a simple twist out with Miss Jessie's Buttercreme. I lightly brushed it with a paddle brush for additional volume.

I will spend my day today recouping, and responding to emails, questions, & comments on the blog. Over the week I will recap my trip with tons of photos! These are from our first night:

Our crazy view!

First night Kean took us to a wine bar! Glasses of Moscato for everyone..

Lo getting the camera ready..

Love these three! [Lo, Tony, Kean]

Next stop...Crimson

The energy was amazing, everyone made sure we were comfy! 

Shots of Ciroc for the b-day girl!

The decor at Crimson was amazing!
T & Kean w/Mickey the GM of Crimson; who was also an amazing host...
Tried to give you all a shot of the back of my dress - Ah well. It's one of my favorites..my mom wore it when she was around my age!

Crimson Lounge
333 North Dearborn Street
Chicago, IL 60654-4956
(312) 923-2473

Wearing:
Dress: Vintage [Mom's]
Bracelet: Aldo Accessories
Key Ring: Forever 21
Earrings: DIY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive