Friday, July 23, 2010

Pix From Last Night + Who Will I See Tonight @ Bilal's Concert?!

Last night Lo and I checked out Yamashiro's Farmers Market! Think uber swank eats like Duck Contif Tacos with Wasabi guacamole, Australian Cappuccino and Chai, freshed shucked Oysters, peach cobbler with agave nectar in lieu of sugar, and a wine tasting menu that would suit even the most discriminating of tastes!

We will also be at Bilal's Free concert tonight at The California Plaza! [350 South Grand Los Angeles, CA 90071] - Bilal will be backed by the Miguel Atwood-Ferguson Ensemble [which just happens to be my fave] and Tributes to J-Dilla, Michael Jackson & Herbie Hancock will be in order, it is definitely not something you want to miss! If you are in the L.A area, and want to listen to good music FREE, come through!

I am also interviewing Bilal today so if anyone has any questions; please leave them in the comments. I will check them periodically throughout the day, and pick a few to ask :-) Hope to see some of you there!





Yamashiro's is nestled in the heart of the Hollywood Hills and boasts breathtaking views of Los Angeles! It's the perfect backdrop for wine tasting, live music, great eats, and and a super friendly atmosphere.

I would put this in my list of date-friendly places for those that want to shy away from "dinner & a movie"; bring your date to the Farmers Market and try new foods, dance to good music, and watch the sun go down together! Come on luvha's!

They had tons of fresh organic produce!


The crepe's looked delish!

Later on that night we decided to stop by Kitchen 24 to have drinks and desert! I got the red velvet cupcake :-)

Lo decided on the Strawberry Shortcake!

I wore a billowy dress from Arden B- and my Jeffrey Campbell Wedge Boots. For the chica that asked about my clutch bag a few days ago; I purchased it about 6 years ago at the Louis Vuitton store inside of The Beverly Center. It has a "belt" that you can string through the back to wear as a fannie-pack but I never do..lol

Kitchen 24:
1608 North Cahuenga Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90028

Yamashiro's Farmers Market:
Every Thursday 6-9PM
1999 North Sycamore Ave

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive