Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Girls About Town - Chi Town Part III

On the 3rd day of our Chicago trip, we decided to go back to the Taste of Chicago to eat [of course], and people watch.

I don't remember what these were, but they looked good!

Some pizza Lo picked up 

While making our way around the Taste, I met some of the sweetest ladies who recognized me from the blog. 
Thank all of you for the kind words, and for stopping to say hi! It's always fun to meet people in person!

After eating I thought it would be cool to snap pics of other fierce naturals at the Taste! I am going to start carrying my camera around more often to snap naturals about town. Thank you to everyone who participated!

I loved her Bohemian look, and I loved this guys curly fro and beard!

I loved this chica's lilac dress, and her hair & skin was amazing! -  This woman's fro was lush, I had to snap a pic!

After taking pics, Lo and I made our way back to Kean's house to get dressed for dinner

We made our way to Japonais

I had an Asian Pear Martini to start; it was absolutely delicious!

It was so good I had another!

My dinner came, and it was amazzzzzing! Filet Mignon w/Uni Butter - White Miso Truffled Potato Puree & Grilled Asparagus

Everyone was all smiles after dinner & drinks!

Noelle invited us to Crimson Lounge after dinner, and of course we obliged!

Another night of dancing, good eats, and plenty of laughter!
Japonais:
600 West Chicago Avenue
Chicago, IL 60654
(312) 822-9600

Wearing:
Strapless Ethnic Print Dress: Forever 21
Black Tights: H&M
Black Boots: Ralph Lauren
White Purse: Vintage
Sequined Jacket: Vintage
Black Lace Dress: H&M
All Jewelry: Forever 21
Lip Color: Ruby Woo - MAC

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive