Friday, July 16, 2010

Hold Your Head Up

Hi Everyone, How are ya, I'm great I almost got to 8am, 7:45am nice. I had to get up everyday at WATC at 6:15am for first morning smoke break. Although I am not a late sleeper anyway I just don't like being told I have to get up for any other reason than I want to. Like I said in my last post it was a great program and it did a lot of good for me, It is just the stupid rules everyone has to follow. If we were all not sitting there right in time for group we lost smoke breaks, heaven forbid you needed to use the bathroom at the wrong time. Anyway Sunday I plan on getting to a meeting and collecting my 30 day chip Ya!, I love the way I am feelin. I live right next door to a Bar and Grill and I don't even feel tempted, no desire. My rewards everyday are the laughter I hear from Bri's Mouth, watching Christopher growing in leaps and bounds. He is already rolling over at a month and a half and he pushes his arms up on Christa's chest like he wants to take off. This morning he woke up cooing and smiling in my arms nice, poor Bri woke up with a cold :( How can you measure those natural highs to a fake one, you just can't. Every day is now the first day of the rest of my life. My goals for today are enjoying a walk on the water like I always do and stopping at the center and getting the local paper to look for work and a place to stay, it is crowed quarters here because Dana's father is staying here temporarily too, it's a small house, but it is theirs, not wasting money on rent. The inside is all done over and the kids precious planet room is so adorable. Now they just have to work on the outside, but that's what being a homeowner is all about, non stop repairs. Every morning in group we set a goal for ourselves and then talked about it at the end of the day, so I will continue to do that, one small step at a time. I love sleeping down here at night, the ocean breeze through the window where I sleep on the couch feels so good I don't want to go to sleep. I will get my license back next week I hope when I get one more check and then I have to work out the details about the car. I did have an amicable talk with Pete yesterday, but it is in his name and I am willing to pay for it but at the same time I don't know if I can afford it. There are buy here, pay here places and I am willing to drive anything as long as it has a cd player and gets me from A to B. He has done a great job with Scotty I must say, I give him that. Except I swear the clothes Scotty was wearing yesterday look the same as when I left, I am sure they're not but??? but, just in case, I laid out some clothes for him in the bathroom right next to the shower, can I make it any easier for you Scotty LOL!! Got a nice welcome home hug from Dana's sister Sam this morning, I get along great with his sister's. Her and his sister already live at the woods in Wareham so they will be my neighbors some day maybe. Christa watches her 10 and 7 yrs old daughters while she works in the summer. So today we have 4 kids, but they are really good kids and they keep Bri occupied. Today's goals too, stick to just Ice Coffee and not Lattes for Christa's sake LOL!, and find some free episodes online of the new Entourage Season!! This song was the first song that came on the radio as I drove out of WATC. You do get what you need from above whatever your belief is I truly believe. Facebook friends if I don't reply to you at night or right away sometimes like I use too, just remember I am sharing this with Christa and Dana and they keep it in their bedroom so I really can't use it at night or anytime I wanted to like before, but I will catch up with ya, and as Stuart Smally would say, That's Ok :) Thanks again for all your support friends here on blogger and on FB, it means the world to me right now. My Gratitude for the day is that my pants still seem to fit ok after all the milk and cookies I ate while I was away, and Courtney, Christina, Jessica and anyone else from WATC out there reading my blog I will get around to some of our funny stories soon, so keep visiting,
Thanks for visiting my blog,
Love you all,
Janet :)

Updated Version of Ari Gold still some repeats
but its never boring to me watching Ari!!
It's Friday Gotta Laugh right?


I Will :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive