Friday, July 30, 2010

I Got A Feeling

Hi Everyone, How are ya, Happy Friday!! I am doing great. I hope the video I made in my last post inspired you to let go and forgive, most of all not to judge another especially without looking at your own short comings first. We have all been conditioned to focus on others instead of ourselves whether we realize it or not. It is just easier to go through life like that. It is hard work to fix ourselves, but in the long run we will only be the better person. After being away from home for almost two months and having the space I've needed to sort things out in my mind and heart, I realize where they belong. Back home with my family and my best friend of 27 yrs. He has been so sweet, loving and supportive to me since the day I got out of WATC, I can't help but fall in love with him all over again. I, along with my counselor and others feel what he did saved my life. He had the courage to care when no one else did no matter how hard it was on me and him. We have been dating and taking our time not to just rush back into the same ol, same ol. I will be moving back home for good next weekend, I'm just going to finish up the week in Onset to use up my rent and continue to work my program. We will be doing some counseling together, so whatever issues were driving up apart won't again. We have a lot of plans for the future, a lot of us time, now that our kids are grown, to travel, and enjoy dating like we never did before. Ya, so I gotta feeling tonight and the rest of my nights are gonna be a good, sweet time. I wish that for all of you too!! I came across this inspirational saying in a magazine today which surprised me, I picked it up to look at clothes!! But I feel it was meant for me to read and share.
Thanks for visiting my blog,
Love ya,
Janet :)

Life is not a race-but indeed a journey. Be honest, Work hard. Be choosy. Say "Thank You", "I Love You", and "Great Job" to someone every day. Take time for Prayer. Let your handshake mean more than your pen and paper. Love your life and what you've been given, it is not accidental-search for your purpose and do it as best you can. Dreaming does matter. It allows you to become that which you aspire to be. Laugh often. Appreciate the little things in life and enjoy them. Some of the best things really are free. Do not worry, less wrinkles are more becoming. Forgive, it frees the soul. Take time for yourself-plan your longevity. Recognize the special people you've been blessed to know. Most importantly I personally feel is, live for today, and enjoy every moment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive