Friday, July 30, 2010

A Photograph Is Memory In The Raw. - Carrie Latet | Week In Photos

Happy Friday everyone! It's been a while since I have shared "week-in-photos" with you, so here they are!
 
Dinner at Yamashiro's last night! My hair was a mess, I twisted it with a butter-based product, because I wanted more of a fluffier look. Instead I got an un-defined mess. Ah well.
 
Pics snapped earlier in the week from my test shoot with Lo!
 
I think she's still sore from squeezing into that tiny space!
 
I picked up these high-waist shorts last night after dinner from American Apparel. They have the cutest zippers along the side, and I loved the fit. The light coral color is what drew me in.

I also got this pink petticoat, and blue long-sleeve lace bodysuit [pardon the black bra].

I am fascinated with the buildings downtown! I make a trip down almost every weekend just to shoot!
 
The buildings have so much character!
 
I love snapping pics of worn, weathered buildings with fire escapes!
 
I decided to climb up one and get a better view.  
 
While snapping pics of buildings, I ran into Lo [what are the odds]. No kidding. She was Downtown pulling clothes for a client. 

 Later on that day I picked up some seed beads for my jewelry line. 
 
Here I am a few days later at the Bilal concert

A couple of days ago, I had a late breakfast at my new favorite cafe; Crave. I ordered the usual...Strawberry Crepe's...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive