Sunday, October 31, 2010

Prayers & Paying My Dues

Hi Everyone, Happy Music Monday! This will be my last Music Monday until Nov 22nd or the week after. I have to go away to pay my dues, while I sing the blues!!, beginning next Sunday for two weeks for my mistake (DUI). I also ask for a prayer today as we get the results for a Biopsy that Pete had. I don't want to say exactly what on right now, I will share more if I need too, I hope you understand. Thanks for all your support. Some days Life just don't come easy huh? But as always, I am keeping the faith, working hard on staying strong and positive.
Thanks for visiting my blog,
Love ya,
Janet :)





Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.

Powered by Linky Tools

Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...

PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive