Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I've Got The Night

Hi Everyone, Hope your doing well. I felt like writing a poem today. I feel like this most nights as I am still having trouble sleeping. Thankfully today my doctor finally called in something to help me sleep. I think having to go away again, especially with no visitors, again, brings about my anxiety. I have taken the melatonin, and I try to walk it away and think it away, but it still creeps up. I feel rainy days always bring about our deeper feelings don't you? So hope lives that once again I'll be sleeping like a baby, Most of all though, I hope I can survive feeling trapped here through the winter without waking up in padded walls in the spring LOL! Winter in New England is already long enough!!
Thanks for visiting my blog,
Love ya,
Janet :)

Photobucket

Night, often
a place of dread
Sleep escapes
while thoughts
control my head
can't accept
where I'm at

I need the
dark, feeling in
the light, hard
my life this can't be
expected much
more of me

In the night
my tears,
kept from
sight
my soul screams
my heart bleeds

Yet I'll suffer
without a sound
gaze at the moon
watch the clouds

Moonlight reminds
I've screwed up
my life
If your arms
did surround
I might
rebound
But God had
plans,
no longer I
hold your hand

Sunrise once
more
Reality in
my face
another day
feels like a
chore
How I hate
what's become
my fate

I'll rise until
I've risen
Think of the
love still
I've been given
Someday I'll embrace
the light, until then
I've got the night

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive