Monday, September 13, 2010

Eat | Drink | Play >> Weekend In Photos: Le Mirror$ Edition

 Lo and I goofing off in the powder room; cue Vanity 6's Make Up

The majority of my weekend was nothing to write home about. I spent the past few days working, writing, and working some more. This past Sunday, Lo and I decided to swing by Palihouse in West Hollywood, one of my favorite city jaunts. Coincidentally it happened to be hosted by Le Mirror$, if you're looking for more of a diverse crowd and good music sans top 40, anything hosted by Le Mirror$ is a total win. Check them out if you are ever in Los Angeles!

A big shout out to Lo for the pics!  - Sidebar: Don't forget to enter the Bee Mine Giveaway! It closes tonight!

How amazing was her fro?
Me and my boy Henrique!
The fabulous DJ Rashida & Kelis
Dapper.
I wore an electric blue dress with a yellow clutch for an unexpected pop of color. If ever you run into a snafu and you don't know what to pair a garment with, choose a completely different color to give your outfit more of an edge. Experiment with colors like brown and purple, blue and yellow [as seen here], olive green and deep blue [as seen here] you may love the outcome!
Love it! These ladies looked amazing. & I love watching what Damon Peruzzi [aka Legendary Damon] will wear next!
So trying his DIY top this week!
Her skin was absolutely flawless!
Twas was a good night.
I Wore:
Dress: Chloe
Tights: American Apparel
Over-the-knee Boots: Jeffrey Campbell 
Clutch: Thrifted
Necklace/Earrings: DIY
 
Palihouse - West Hollywood
8465 Holloway Drive
West Hollywood, CA 90069-4258
(323) 656-4100
 
 
Follow me on Twitter | Add me on Bloglovin'Like MTM on Facebook 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive