Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Eat | Drink | Play: >> Weekend In Photos

I spent this weekend cooking, thrifting, crafting, relaxing, and hanging out with friends! This past Sunday, Lo and I decided to head over to Honey On The Rooftop, we had an amazing time! Here are a few pics we snapped! 
I ran into Felicia Leatherwood; Celebrity Stylist and founder of Loving Your Hair With Natural Care!
I also ran into the fabulous Kethia of Flaunt Files! I loved her hair!
Hey Lo!
Ran into a fab MTM reader, I loved everything from her glasses and hair, to her pink lippy!
Ja'Maal Buster; Eyelash Guru To The Stars [think Kelis, Paris Hilton, Rihanna, Keri Hilson] - Can I just say how much I love his hair?!?
Later on that night we went for drinks at the W!
I loved the ambiance of this place! The drinks were delish as well!
I hope everyone enjoyed their extended weekend!

 





TOP: DIY from Jersey Fabric
SKIRT: 50cent Thrifted Carole Little Skirt
Follow me on Twitter | Add me on Bloglovin' |   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive