Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Product Review: Macadamia Oil Deep Repair Masque


Price: $4.00 Sample Size - $28 8.5oz - $46 16.9oz

I admit I avoided this stuff like the plague because I thought that this was going to be yet another faddish hair product that used "exotic ingredients" for label appeal yet delivered less than desirable results. While perusing my local beauty supply, I saw a sample size packet [$4.00] of the Macadamia Oil Deep Repair Masque and decided to give it a go.

Tip: Before trying new products, always clarify to remove excess product buildup. This allows you to see exactly how the product works on your hair.

According to the website:
Macadamia Deep Repair Masque is a revitalizing hair reconstructor for dry, damaged hair. A combination of macadamia oil and argan oil along with tea tree oil, chamomile oil, aloe and algae extracts rejuvenate and rebuild the hair, leaving the hair deeply nourished for improved elasticity and shine with long-lasting conditioning benefits.
I clarified with Lanza Daily Clarifying shampoo and followed up with a moisturizing shampoo to correct the PH balance and restore moisture back into my hair. I then applied the entire packet and allowed it to sit [covered with a plastic cap] for about 30 minutes without heat.

After rinsing out the product [with cold water] my hair felt amazing! Check out these ratings:
Softness: 10
Shine: 8
Manageability: 9
Elasticity: 8

Suitable for all hair types [especially the ultra thirsty, brittle, dry strands], I would recommend this to anyone that is looking for a intense moisturizing treatment. If you have dry, brittle hair, this is for you! If you are transitioning and your strands are seriously lacking moisture and elasticity, give this treatment a shot. - I loved this product so much I purchased the 8.5oz size [$28]. For me, $28 is a lot of money to spend on a conditioner, however it worked so well I really couldn't talk myself out of it. I figure I can treat myself to an ultra-hydrating moisturizing treatment once a month.

Follow MTM on Twitter | Add MTM on Bloglovin' | Like MTM on Facebook

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive