Monday, November 29, 2010

Let The Beauty We Love Be What We Do - Rumi

You were born with potential
You were born with goodness and trust
You were born with ideals and dreams
You were born with greatness
You were born with wings
You are not meant for crawling, so don't.
You have wings
Learn to use them, and fly.
~ Rumi 


One of my favorite poems by Rumi, I have this plastered on my bedroom wall as a daily reminder. Sometimes we forget how great we all are and these little subtle reminders can help lift our vibration and re-connect with our inner guidance system. 

I like flipping through books like "The Essential Rumi" or The Prophet [Khalil Gibran] before creating because it puts me in a better place spiritually. As a result, I am illuminated, limitless and free of censorship. - These are pieces I created over the weekend using some new raw materials and old favorites sourced from over the years. I was flipping through my daughters National Geographic book this weekend and felt inspired to create pieces for the warrior inside of each goddess. I have a few more items on my workbench that I will complete in the next few weeks. Items pictured are available in the shop now! 

I added some new earrings:
Nubia Drop Earrings $35
Red Phoenix Drop Earrings $36
Isis Drop Earrings $35
Kemet Fringe Earrings $24
 Byzantium Tassel Drop Earrings $28
- 
And some necklaces: 
Benin Tribal Necklace $44
 Amina Warrior Breastplate Necklace - $65
Papua Howlite Double Strand Necklace $82
 Prospect Necklace | Specimen N0. 01 - $26
Prospect Necklace | Specimen N0. 05 - $26
And some cocktail rings made from genuine gemstones 
 Prospect Rings - $21 each 

To view more new items, or the full collection visit the Frank & Myrrh shop {here}



Follow MTM on Twitter | Add MTM on Bloglovin'Like MTM on Facebook 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive