Friday, November 12, 2010

My Hair: The Blown-Out Braid Out

Remember that epic fail of a braid out I mentioned in earlier this week? Well many of you wanted to see more pics of it, so here it is! - I am not too fond of it because it is more bouffantish versus curly. I will experiment with it this weekend using other products and techniques. 


My hair may look a little wavier in these pics, it's just because I have been braiding it every night.

If anyone is interested in achieving this look, here is what I did:
Blow-dried hair using a Denman brush {the Denman is heaven sent for blow-drying} - I love this brush because it makes for a silkier, straighter blow-out. I also used Aveda Brilliant Damage Control as my heat protectant.

Set hair in four twists [two in the front and two in the back] using Coconut Oil 

Took down twists after about two hours

Added a bit of shine by using my CHI Silk Infusion!

Do any of you do dry braid outs? If so what products or techniques have you found the most success with?

Follow MTM on Twitter | Add MTM on Bloglovin'Like MTM on Facebook 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive