Thursday, November 4, 2010

My Jewelry Line Is Finally Here!

As many of you already know, one of my major goals this year has been to launch my jewelry line. Between creating pieces for stylists and running a blog full time [oh yeah and life]; my time has been pretty sparse as of late. In the past few months, I have created a series of pieces that I will launch weekly in my new store Frank & Myrrh, starting with the 11 designs currently up for grabs. To view the full collection, click {here}

Each piece is handcrafted by me with love. My pieces are made with genuine gemstones, quality metals like gold and silver, and 14K gold ear-wires. Some of my jewelry may have a very ethnic feel, as I love the uniqueness of components handcrafted in other countries. My imported components are all fair-trade from skilled artisans across the globe with a specific focus on Africa.

I won't bog you down with tons of jewelry pictures weekly, so if anyone is interested in keeping up with store updates I created a Tumblr page [you can view it here] which will preview new pieces and collections.  


Check Me Out:
Store: www.frankandmyrrh.com
Tumblr: www.frankandmyrrh.tumblr.com 

EDIT: 
To answer a few questions: 
  • I will take the advice given in the comments and model the jewelry so that you can get an idea of the size of the piece, as well as what it looks like on.  
  • Many of you mentioned that you didn't mind viewing pictures of new pieces added to the shop. So I will keep that in mind and also post a few pictures here as well as the Tumblr page [www.frankandmyrrh.tumblr.com] <<--Finally fixed my link. 
  • I finally added UK shipping!
I will also check with my supplier this weekend to see if they offer 14K Gold or Sterling Silver clip-on posts - I prefer to use those materials as they last longer and work well with those that have skin sensitivity issues.

Follow MTM on Twitter | Add MTM on Bloglovin'Like MTM on Facebook 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive