Thursday, November 25, 2010

New Pieces In The Shop!!

I finally received my package of trade beads so I have been in the lab making new pieces to add to the shop! Here's a portion of the new items now available in the Frank & Myrrh boutique. You can view the rest by clicking {here}

I'm currently working on some leather and chain pieces that should be available within the next 24 hours or so! - Also in honor of Black Friday, Frank & Myrrh will offer a buy 1 get one 50% [of equal or lesser value] off promotion that will run from 12AM PST Friday until 12AM PST Sunday

EDIT: The promotion code is BLKFRI
>> For those that have already placed orders, I will be doing refunds today for the difference.

 



Follow MTM on Twitter | Add MTM on Bloglovin'Like MTM on Facebook 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive