Monday, November 22, 2010

My NY Diary PT. 2

The second day I wore a 70's inspired outfit I picked up from Forever 21 the night before at about 1AM. Gotta love NY.
My mom and I left our hotel bright and early, hopped on a subway and headed to Williamsburg for breakfast
I immediately fell in love with this area
The buildings had so much character!
We decided to have breakfast at Egg
Egg is a quaint little eatery with very fresh, inexpensive food
The atmosphere was friendly and inviting...they even had crayons and paper on the tables. I did some doodling and people watching whilst waiting for my food...
I ordered Eggs, Toast, Hash-browns and Candied bacon...
My mom had Duck Confit... 
After eating, we walked around Williamsburg and snapped pics...
After falling into a few shops, we headed back to Manhattan
We stopped in Bryant Park to drop in some of the shops...
This sandwich shop had amazing eats...
 We hung out in this area for a while and took in the beautiful colors of Fall...
After making our rounds, we had to head back to Harlem to pick up more fabric....then we stopped in Sylvia's....
I had the usual...Fried Chicken, Greens & Yams - My mom and I then killed more time walking around Harlem which ultimately resulted in us missing our first flight....good times..

Follow MTM on Twitter | Add MTM on Bloglovin'Like MTM on Facebook 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive