Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Play Day

Hi Everyone,
I hope you are all doing well, I had fun again today playing with Bri! I just realized 3 months from today Christopher is due to arrive, I can't wait. Every time I say his name the voice in my head sounds like Adriana from the Sopranos saying it in her New Jersey accent. I gotta get that out of there. Pug a ma hoon means kiss my ass in Irish, at least that is what my friend Mary taught me many years ago. So I figured it would be no harm teaching Bri the word in a foreign language just for fun. Christa wouldn't let me :( Christa ruins all my fun. I hope you get a laugh out of it anyway. Christa held the droid wrong I think, and she shut us off by accident. I better get her practicing before June. Christa is in the middle of redoing her living room. So don't mind the mess :)
Have a great day,
Janet :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive