Monday, March 29, 2010

You May Say That I'm a Dreamer; But I'm Not The Only One


It was amazing weather this past weekend. Almost picturesque. It's hard to believe that in just 3 days we will have "rain/thunder" headed our way.

Weekends are never long enough. I always feel like I need an extra day to actually rest. - I can't complain though, this weekend was actually better than the last few. My creative juices were flowing, and I decided to spend my weekend doing whatever came to mind.  I filmed some hair videos, watched shorts on Vimeo, cooked/baked, made lethal Margaritas, dabbled in stop motion photography, and short film concepts.

Wearing - Shirt: D&G - Skirt/Bracelets: Forever 21 - Belt: Thrifted - Boots/Bag: Downtown L.A Fashion District

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive