Sunday, March 7, 2010

Una Bella Anima














Hi Everyone,
Happy Monday, Hope you are doing good for a Monday. Yesterday was so beautiful here. I enjoyed walking on the beach with Abby then just sitting mediating somewhat. I should have gone to see Bri the other day. Christa told me yesterday she decided she wanted to see me right away. She got her backpack out and put a compass and map in it to find my house on her own. Then she asked for the car keys. When Christa told her she would need to get gas she went and got money out of her piggy bank and headed for the door. The only thing that stopped her was the fact that it was dark out. It scared her. What a hoot she is. I put the link to a very important issue to me and many others in case you don't visit my other blog. Please join me on this walk if you would like, so far I am going solo. You can raise money for air fare too. Next year it is going to be in New York. I'm 46 years old and I still haven't been there. I know how Pathetic. When my mother was a child her Italian Uncle would touch her face and say this to her. Facia Bella means beautiful face and una bella anima means a beautiful soul. I am going to make a t shirt and poster with her face and those sayings on it and carry it with me the whole way. We walk from Night into the Morning Sunrise to symbolize coming out of the dark and back into the light. My mother was able to do that in her life time, how proud I still am of her. I will hold this poster as high to the heavens as I can while I begin to walk into the sunrise and listen to this song once again, because I know her beautiful soul will be with me every step of the way and her spirit will be noticed through me like it should have been in her life. Please donate anything you can to help me join in ending this permanent solution to a temporary problem. If you click on the picture of the three girls it will lead to the pay pal account that I am using to raise funds for this walk.
Thanks for visiting my blog today
Janet :)







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive