Thursday, March 25, 2010

Those Who Danced Were Thought to Be Quite Insane By Those Who Could Not Hear The Music - Angela Monet

As you can tell...I love quotes. One of my favorite quotes is one by Oscar Wilde; he states,  To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. -

So I have a question ladies [and gents], what's the first thing that comes to mind when you hear living, existing & surviving? I would love to hear your thoughts on that. Doesn't have to be lengthy, preferably the first thought that enters your mind.

I'll tell you mine..
Living: Doing what you love. Living in the moment. No restraints. Happy.
Existing: Rules. Boundaries. Restraint. Stagnant.
Surviving: Perseverance. Exhausted. Adversity. Hardships.


{Top: Forever 21 + Pants: Can't remember, I got them from Barney's Co-op +      Purse: Downtown Los Angeles Fashion District + Lipstick: Lustering MAC}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive