Tuesday, February 16, 2010

[Supernova] a star that explodes and becomes extremely luminous in the process

It is beginning to feel a lot like Spring-time. The weather is warming up quite nicely, and it has been sunny to boot. It seems like every clothing store I go to, they have tons of floral items to choose from. Last week, I picked up this skirt from H&M, and was skeptical about it upon initial review. After sprucing it up a little, I was quite fond of it. 

I got a few emails about my hair in my last post; It was much bigger this time around because I waited until it was 85% dry before taking out the twists. I did like this and may even break my cardinal rule of taking twists down before they are completely dry....the jury is still out on how long this lasts, so I will keep you posted!


 
Top: Kimchi & Blue (Urban Outfitters) - Skirt: H&M - Tights: H&M - Boots: Ralph Lauren - Jacket: H&M - Sunnies: Ray Ban

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive