Monday, August 9, 2010

Fashion Quick Tip: Go Nautical!!


I picked up this little number because it encompasses two of my favorite looks this summer; rompers & items with a nautical flair! I scored this on sale ($29.99 in store - $39.99 online) from Urban Outfitters, and it is probably one of my favorite purchases of the summer. To up the ante a little bit, I followed my own advice [given here], and decided to go with an accent color in lieu of navy blue or white shoes. I chose yellow as my accent color to make the outfit pop a little more. To add more cohesion, I chose a yellow polish, coupled with a yellow clutch.

Other Accent Colors To Try:
Red
Gold
Brown

Where Can You Find Nautical Pieces?
Zara
H&M
Forever 21
Urban Outfitters
Anthropologie
1. Across The Bow Jacket - $68.00 Anthropologie
2. Nearly Nautical Bikini Top - $39.95 Anthropologie
3. Hello Sunday Blazer - $98.00 Anthropologie
4. Spectator Sport Wedges - $49.95 Anthropologie

Romper: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell
Clutch: Vintage
Watch: Michael Kors
Earrings: DIY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive