Friday, August 13, 2010

Pix From Last Night: The Forever 21 Launch Party Celebrating Brian Lichtenberg + Forever 21 Collabo!

 Three Brown Girls!

Last night I had the wonderful opportunity to attend the roof-top launch party for the Forever 21 + Brian Lichtenberg collaboration [launching in stores today], and I definitely enjoyed myself! I got to meet with other La Fashion Blogger's, get fashion tips from the slew of well-dressed ladies and gents, meet lots of friendly, creative spirits, and of course score a swag bag chock-full of goodies! We nibbled on hors d'oeuvres provided by Duck Duck Mousse, and danced to music spun by the selectress of the night, DJ Lindsay Luv!

For those of you that aren't familiar with Brian Lichtenberg, he's an Eclectic LA-based fashion designer who's made a name for himself by fashioning clothing with unique cutouts, geometric details, and a modern aesthetic. Brian also boasts a faithful celebrity following, designing clothing for the likes of Lady Gaga, Beyoncè, the Kardashians and M.I.A. Brian's clothing line has been featured in numerous high-fashion magazines, as well as music videos; and now he is bringing his Avant-Garde flair to Forever 21 [bring on the budget fashionistas]!

I wore this Forever 21 Jumper to the event and paired it with my black velvet Jeffrey Campbell booties [not pictured]

A little photo-op with my fellow L.A Bloggers!

I loved their energy, and of course her vest!

There was a cool DIY Bar set up for us to trick out our gifted tees!

This guy embellished his tee w/safety pins; I may have to expound upon that idea..I smell a DIY in my future. 

I loved her leather cape!

 Here I am again w/ Diabolina Da Fashionista and Natalie of Fashion Intel!

 These were yummy! If I remember correctly, they were S'more Tart's! [will have this recipe by the end of the day!]
I loved everything about her look! From the vintage cap, to her vintage Chanel bag.

Red Lips! 
I need to find a top like this ASAP. If anyone knows where I can find one, please let me know!

I was sooo happy to finally meet Alicia of Inny Vinny! Luv her!

Natalie of Fashion Intel w/her boyfriend Asael - Luv these two spirits! - Thanks again to Natalie, and of course Forever 21 for having me out! I look forward to seeing all of you again soon! 

Have a fabulous weekend everyone!

Follow me on Twitter | Add me on Bloglovin' |    

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive