Friday, August 27, 2010

Imagination Is The Beginning Of Creation. You Imagine What You Desire, You Will What You Imagine, And At Last You Create What You Will - George Bernard Shaw

Thought I would share some of my photography with you today - And since we are on the subject of photography, here are a few of my favorite photography resources! I will be working on updating the site with a resources section soon which will include more info on Photography and other topics of interest. 

I also want to thank everyone out there for the overwhelming amount of love and support you have shown from day one. The sisterhood and positive support has been tremendous, and I am very grateful for it all! A big shout out to some of my male readers out there, thanks guys for support as well! 
 
Blogs/Websites:

Books:                                                                                                                                                        

Spotted this beautiful building downtown!

 I talked to this gentlemen briefly about issues some of the homeless men and women of Downtown L.A are facing. Their public benefit cards are being stolen, and they are being physically, sexually, and verbally abused. I am starting a non-profit this year in order to bring awareness to these issues, as well as provide a safe haven, delicious healthy food and snacks, resources, clothing, and toiletries to assist them in their transition back into society. As no one should ever be forgotten.

At my favorite Cafe; Bricks & Scones, working on my editorial schedule for the blog, I have a ton of videos and special features lined up for you all! 
 
Walking around the Flower District, I love putting together my own floral arrangements on the cheap! Ten bucks and under is usually my limit.
 
 This building had a lot of character!

 I thought the eyeglass necklaces at Forever 21 were pretty cool!

Still eating my yogurt sprinkled with Flax Seed & Wheat Germ. It's definitely made a big difference in my skin!

Yesterday I wore two bun's on either side and slapped on a hat. I was feeling a bit hair-lazy that day. I'm wearing my new favorite earrings my mum brought back from Africa. Thanks mum!

Later on that night, I took it down to go out to the movies. I only had five minutes to get ready, so I just spritzed it with a bit of Tui Leave In by Carol's Daughter and left the rest up to nature.

 This pic was taken earlier this week, I intended on sharing my Bantu Knot out results. However it was an epic fail [as they always seem to be]. I had to run some errands and didn't have time to finagle it back into a ponytail, so I wrapped it up. E-badu style and went on my merry way.

Happy Friday everyone! I will see you all Monday!


Follow me on Twitter | Add me on Bloglovin' |   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive