Thursday, August 19, 2010

Fall Is Slowly Approaching; My Zara Haul

A few days ago I picked up a few things from Zara to start building my winter wardrobe. Zara is one of the few places I love to shop at during the winter months because they have the best selection; more than just your run of the mill choices of cotton tees and plain denim.

Excuse the crappy picture quality, my light setup was all kinds of crazy last night!


Here are a few of the things I purchased:

- I snagged this Pleather Motorcycle Jacket because I love mustard colored anything! It always adds a nice splash of color to even the most basic of pieces!
- The floral shirt was a steal at 9.99, and makes for a good layering piece - For layering pieces I care more about the pattern/color then I do the actual style.
- This little petticoat was also something I had to have; I like pairing them with pieces that have a bit of "edge" for that feminine/edgy juxtaposition. 

- I was a bit iffy about this dress because it really has no shape to it; It definitely needs some sort of blazer/jacket/layering piece to make it more interesting.
- This will probably be one of my favorite jackets, I love the 3/4 length sleeves, and the over-sized lapels.

- I have always loved crisp white shirts, and blazers! If there is one thing Zara has a lot of; it's "business attire" - I picked up these funky trousers because I love the fit!
- The blazer is cool because it has suede on the elbows! That sold me!

Follow me on Twitter | Add me on Bloglovin' |    

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive