Wednesday, August 18, 2010

New YouTube Video: The Aqua Eyes Tutorial



Whoo. The things I had to go through while filming this video! You may notice the lighting changes several times throughout the video, as I got the bright idea to play with different lighting setups while filming :-|

As requested, here is the tutorial for the look I was wearing at the Forever 21 launch. Instead of doing those pre-historic pictorials, I decided to step into the new millennium and film a makeup vid. This is my first make up tutorial, so cut me some slack y'all! I will make a few more this weekend, along with some hair video's; hopefully that will give me the practice I need to polish it up a bit!


Products Used:
Stila Eyeshadow Quad - Kajiki
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Smashbox Limitless Eyeliner - Onyx
Mac Mascara - Fibre Rich Lash
239, 217, 224, & Flat Angle Brush
Mac Select Cover-Up Concealer
Ulta Lip Liner - Flesh
Nars Blush - Taj Mahal
Nars Lip Gloss - Giza
Makeup Forever Face & Body Makeup - #44

Follow me on Twitter | Add me on Bloglovin' |    

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive