Friday, February 12, 2010

Blue Black

It is Friday. I love Friday's. Any other day you couldn't pay me enough to roll out of bed before 6:45AM [that might be negotiable], but today I jumped up at 5AM ready to start my day. I was so bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, I decided to attempt yet another wash and go. It came out eh, by the time I left my house my hair was in a high pony. 
I have come to face the grim reality that the longer I go without pressing my hair, the more shrinkage I get in the back. I am definitely not a fan of the shag, and I didn't appreciate not one bit that I looked like Billy Ocean when all was said and done.

It was a pretty sunny day in L.A, so I decided to throw on my most comfy pair of shorts, and my American Apparel tights. I absolutely love their tights, talk about instant toning of the gams! Please forgive the pic quality, the lighting was awful this morning!


Vint Shorts: Levi's - Shoes: Michael Kors - Tights: American Apparel - Dress: Forever 21 - Shirt: Lacoste - Faux Fur: Vintage - All Jewelry: Forever 21

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive