Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Teyana Taylor, Give Me That Hair

I am in LOVE with Teyana Taylor's hair! And you know what? It matters very little to me if it's hers, or if she purchased it from the local BSS. I would love to rock my hair like this in the coming months. A girl could dream right? 

This could be a killer go-to style for any of you that are looking for some protective styling options, just make sure you moisturize YOUR hair, and do so often. I can only think of one brand of hair that would give you similar results, and that is the Curly Kinky Afro Weave from Real Hair Exclusive. The texture of this hair is perfect for giving you that full, wild, look. You could also do a twist out on the hair for more defined curls, for extra ummphh factor get the hair layered so that you get EXTRA fullness around your face, and the crown sections.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive