Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I'm a Spring Leaf Trembling in Anticipation - Maya Angelou

 
[Boxing Kitten - One of my new favorite indie labels]

Summer is around the corner, so it is time to start preparing mind, body, and soul for dozens of backyard soirée's, and even those skin baring pool parties [I tend to avoid these like the plague if I don't feel good about myself]. 

Here lately, I have been scouring Ulta, Sephora, and the likes, trying to put together the ultimate glam squad kit that will get us all ready for Summer! Over the next few weeks, I will do reviews/demos on items picked up during my most recent haul. Here are some of the reviews to expect in the coming weeks!

  • Bliss Poetic Waxing Kit
  • Mark Blanchard - Progressive Power Yoga
  • Detaching the World Volume 1 - Ambient Music for Massage/Relaxation/Meditation
  • Fresh Brown Sugar Body Polish
  • Korres Wild Rose Foundation [Paraben Free - Sheer Coverage]
  • Aqualina Pink Sugar 
  • Korres Lemon Lip Scrub
  • Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
  • Essie Protein Base Coat
  • Essie 3 Way Glaze 
  • Komazza Care Coconut Hair Pudding
  • Donna Marie Twist & Lock Pudding 
  • Ohm Body Sweet Hair Pudding
  • Kerastase Conditioner

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive