Sunday, February 21, 2010

New Friends

Hi Everyone,

I hope you had a good weekend. I have to DVR Saturday Night Live some weeks, because I have old farts disease. I definitely can't stay up and Party like I use to :( I thought these clips were so funny so I decided to share them with you so you can start your week off with a laugh. On Saturday when I took Abby to the nook where I like to walk her I finally noticed a huge sign, no dogs allowed, so I went down to the Plymouth waterfront with her. It was nice out and you could see a lot of people were out and about. Abby and I made new friends. Brittany and Juno. Hope to see them again sometime. I also wanted to share a picture of the beautiful Plymouth Shore. I love living here.

Thanks for visiting my blog,

Have a good day,

Janet :)













0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive