Monday, February 1, 2010

California Dreamin'

It was one of those storybook days; warm but not too hot, breezy but not too windy, and not to mention an ethereal light that followed Lo and I everywhere we went. We met up at our usual location and ate good food all whilst hashing out the details of a few projects.

My hair was somewhat of a disaster, so much so that I don't think I will ever attempt another wash and go [at least not until I try another product] again. I didn't have anymore Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding, so I used Long Aid Curl Activator - lets just say I was less than pleased with the results. My hair was a mass of curly-frizz, the very back shriveled up to about neck length, and the curls weren't so stellar. Nevertheless, we took advantage of all of the rich colors, rugged textures, and managed to get a few hours of shooting in.

[sunnies: ray-bans, blouse: bcbg, tights: american apparel, skirt: thrift, shoes: calvin klein]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive