Thursday, February 18, 2010

Things That Make You Feel Good

Photobucket

Hi Everyone,
Happy Friday!! I am so excited that Tiger is going to be speaking out his ass today! Sorry, he is just sorry he got caught and he needs to get back to golfing for the money. I think I will keep on the movie channel today. I have been hypnotised by the bollywood music. Now I cruise to it, the only problem is I want to start doing the moves, I have to work on that. I have a great boss, she gave me the whole weekend off and today as well and I didn't even ask for it, I need this break after Wednesday's counseling appointment, I posted about it on SNM. This weekend I will be going to the Y and getting my grove on. Lisa who hired me is going to join me too, we get along great, she is a hoot! I wanted to share with any of you who are out there and struggling to quit smoking. I used the patch and I got a e cigarette. It is organic. The combo worked great for me. I have been trying to quit for good since I saw Wendy and Elsie suffer and die from lung cancer. I quit, then I slip up but this time Pete has quit too so I truly feel I will not go back. Plus I feel so much better when I work out and can breathe so much better. I will get rid of the stick eventually too. Yesterday was nice out and between the boys of summer being back and getting to walk Abby around the nook, a beach area close to my house, it helped lift my spirits back up. I wanted to share this loving kindness meditation with you. I hope you all have a great day.
Thanks for visiting my blog,
Take Care,
Janet :)

Things that make you feel good
Cultivating positive emotions can prepare us for the hard times to come. By finding more ways to let happiness in, we strengthen our heart muscle and find that when the tough times come, as they inevitably will, we can deal with them more skillfully. Spend some time thinking of things that truly make you fell happy. Make a mental list or write these activities down. Not only can you experience joy in this moment by thinking of these things, you can also go out and do them! The next time you're down in the dumps or dealing with a particularly challenging situation, you can call on the strength you developed from doing things that make you feel good. So starting today, think of those things that make you happy and tomorrows issues will be all the easier to deal with. Always live, laugh and love and you will send it out to those around you. In even the smallest of smiles you bring joy and happiness to others. What a good thing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive