Thursday, February 18, 2010

I Think I Found a Keeper

 [Source: Aminah]

I have been on the hunt for the perfect foundation, and as a brown girl, that is very hard to come by. I notice if a company offers "dark shades" it is usually too light, or too dark for my complexion. It is extremely rare that I come across a cosmetic company that offers such a broad range of colors such as Make Up Forever. I will admit though, I took back my first bottle because I felt the coverage was a little to heavy for my liking [HD Invisible Coverage], however I was quite pleased with their Face & Body Makeup [$38 1.69oz). Here's an excerpt from Sephora's website [which I hear is about the only place you can find the full Make Up Forever Line].

The secret is all in this top-selling formula. This waterproof, ultra-light, water-based gel contains no emulsifiers and provides a totally natural, satin finish. Ideal for normal skin-types as well as for fine lines and large pores. Gives skin a uniform tone without accentuating imperfections. A makeup artist's favorite.

I am in love with this foundation! I was looking for something a bit more natural [coverage-wise], that evened out my complexion, and minimized my pores. This definitely does the job, and it also gives me a dewy finish to boot. If you are looking for something with a bit more coverage, you can always start by covering your imperfections with concealer, and then apply the Face & Body Makeup. A YouTube tutorial is coming soon, as this won the coveted spot of a staple product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive