Wednesday, February 24, 2010

5 Minute Face - The Pictorial


I Used:
MAC Primer
Makeup Forever Face & Body Makeup in color 44
MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Spiked
Benefit Brow Zing [Powder] in Medium
Benefit Bad Gal Mascara
MAC Loverush Blush
Nars Giza Lipgloss

Apply primer to face, I use a foundation brush to ensure even coverage
Apply liquid foundation - I use the Beauty Blender, it gives a dewy, airbrushed look!
Just stipple the foundation on using the larger portion of the beauty blender.
With light strokes, draw a line underneath your brow following your natural arch. I normally go a bit darker at night.
Fill in brows with eyebrow powder
Now add two coats of mascara to top and bottom lashes
I add blush to the middle part of my cheeks first
I also add blush to the "apples" of my cheeks
Add gloss, and you are good to go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive