Monday, February 15, 2010

Ethereal Light


I am feeling pretty ehhhh today; talk about one martini's too many. So I have taken up refuge in my bed, eating left over Tandoori Chicken, and sipping on a Chai Latte. Before I drift off into the abyss, I wanted to post these pics of one of my favorite vintage finds.

I snagged this killer dress for about 15 bucks at Wasteland. It was smashed in between two hideous velvet dresses, and only the top of the dress was peeking through. When vintage shopping, it is always good to go item by item as you never know what you may find in unsuspecting areas.

My hair came out surprisingly well, I did a twist out with about 15 chunky twists. I used Paul Mitchell, The Conditioner, and Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding to twist [I left the twists in overnight, and took them out in the morning].


Dress: Vintage - Accessories: Aldo Accessories - Shoes: Michael Kors 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive