Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I Left My Heart In San Francisco


I finally made my way back to Los Angeles. I really wish I could have stayed a few more days, as I was enamored by the culture, and character of San Francisco.

I met so many cool people; from the front desk clerk at the swanky Hotel Des Art, to my new buddy at Agent Provocateur. I even met one of the most [in]famous con-men in San Francisco Alan Freed Jr., who tried to con me out of $32 as an act of "blind faith". Another how random moment was my run-in with Mayor Willie Brown who was lunching right across from my hotel. Mr. Brown was kind enough to stop and chat, and even suggested a few stores to visit while in town.

Here are a few pics I snapped while out in the streets of lovely San Fran. 

The Chicken Satay at Bangkok's Best was KILLER!! 
So was the Pad See Ew
A lovely terrace outside our room overlooking San Fran

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive