skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
health holiday
Monday, April 12, 2010
After A While
Hi Everyone,
I hope all is well with you, I needed this inspiration today, so I decided to share it with all of you might need it too.
Thanks for visiting my blog,
Love ya,
Janet :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Search This Blog
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Blog Archive
►
2012
(54)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(13)
►
January
(12)
►
2011
(146)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(15)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(14)
▼
2010
(551)
►
December
(40)
►
November
(53)
►
October
(56)
►
September
(53)
►
August
(53)
►
July
(33)
►
June
(36)
►
May
(47)
▼
April
(60)
My Girl
Jeffrey Campbell Score; Take II
My Updated Skincare Regimen
Friday Link Love!
Mini Eye Shadow Haul + Face of The Day
90 Days to a Better You | Not in His Goals, But in...
Kinky Curly Winner
Quick Tip #2 My Pre Poo Routine
Knocks Me Off My Feet
Find Your Eden
2 DIY Headbands + Hair Clip | Imagination Is The B...
Quick Tip Video; Xtreme Deep Conditioning Method
Another Sunday Morning
Comfort Food; Southwestern Chili
Songs In The Key of Life: Pastime Paradise
Keeps Getting Better
Mama's Got a [few] New Pairs of Shoes | Jeffrey Ca...
A Few of My Favorite Things | SF Edition
Product Review: Bee Hold Curly Hair Butter
Kinky Curly Giveaway
Mer Girl and Sky Fits Heaven
10 Tips for Transitioners
SF In Pictures | Man Cannot Discover New Oceans Un...
Chicken Florentine
Another Sunday Morning: The Nob Hill + Haight Ashb...
Day Tripping: [n] A Journey Made to and From a Pla...
Be A Lover Not A Fighter Edited
Disclaimer
Friday Link Love
My Top 5 Under 5
We Need to Get Some Lights Up in Here!
You Asked; I Answered | The Henna Edition
In the Dressing Room: | Little Black Dress Shopping
Best of Ari Edited
I Love Being Black + My Fav Models of The Moment
Henna Gloss: The Tutorial
Jump
Flower Child; Flower Power - DIY Headband
Komaza Care Review
After A While
DIY Vintage Inspired Hair Candy
Brigadeiro + Bicho De Pe' Recipe
Stronger
Friday Link Love
Week In Pictures | We must go Beyond Textbooks, Go...
4 Ever
BIG Hair Don't Care
Love Makes Your Soul Crawl Out From its Hiding Spa...
Silver Girl
Eco Styler Wash & Go Tutorial
Charity: Water - A Generous Person Will Be Enriche...
He Who Trims Himself to Suit Everyone Will Soon Wh...
Regular Braidout Tutorial
Infectious Laugh, My Girls Part Two
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil Swatches + First Attempt at B...
Nars Taj Mahal Winner! - Paging Krystal Lynn
Hometown Sports Hero Matt Buresh
Cheap Chic - The Alternative to Mac Brushes + MAC ...
Special Kay
I Love To Leave The Interpretation of My Music Up ...
►
March
(49)
►
February
(51)
►
January
(20)
►
2009
(49)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(6)
Translate
Popular Posts
L.S.O.B from S. Weymouth
Hi Everyone, How are ya, good I'm sure. Last night at work the full moon was in full bloom. So many nasty customers, I was ready to jump...
I Can Dream About You
Hi Everyone, This song popped in my head last night. I use to listen to it over and over again when it first came out in 84. I Thought I wou...
Roaring Times
Hello, Happy Saturday! This weekend we will be celebrating my Father in law's 86th Birthday. I couldn't have asked for a sweeter Fat...
Give Me That Hair!! | The Julia Sarr-Jamois Edition + Nars Giveaway!
Oh my. I think I stared at this photo for ten minutes without blinking. I came across her photo while looking for Curlspiration pics; I imm...
Pix: Lo & I Take on Downtown L.A
Last weekend, Lo and I took a little trip Downtown to do some goofing off! Here are some of my favorite places to go when I make the trek to...
Through The Rain
Hello, After yesterdays post, and hearing from some of my dear blogging friends and what some of them are going through, I just felt differe...
Best of Ari Edited
Hi I needed some cheering up this morning so I decided to watch another Ari best of. I hope you enjoy it too. Get to have a me day! Thanks...
About Me
Adhara Ukrainski
View my complete profile
0 comments:
Post a Comment