Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday Link Love







Every Friday I will post links to some of my favorite places around the web! If you have a blog/youtube/site you would like to promote, please leave your URL in the comment section!

>> Chrisette Michelle Does Big Chop {Go}

>> Because I love her hair, sense of fashion [and her blog]. {Go}

>> I love her hair too! Plus I was interested in the Mahogany Queen's Coconut Honey Shea Review {Go}

>> Check out Andrea Bordeaux's hair! She's a fierce model, and was featured on Afroniquely You {Go}

>> Join the Waist Length hair challenge with Milan! {Go}

>> Natural Hair; Lessons Learned {Go}

>> Pantene Relaxed & Natural Daily Oil Cream Moisturizer Review {Go}

>> Giovanni Protein Hair Infusion Product Review {Go}

>> Welcome Back Cotton {Go}

{pic source}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive